Mehmet Ali Aydinlar
Mehmet Ali Aydınlar, (b.1956; Arapgir, Malatya) Businessman.
He was the Turkish Football Federation president between 29 June 2011 and 31 january 2012.
He made vey succesfull Fenerbahce Woman Volleyball Team that he is the administrator and sponsor with the brand chain hospitals he owned.
He was elected to Turkish Football Federation board of management in 2008.
In 29 June 2011, he was the chairman of Turkish Football Federation with the agreement and support of Istanbul Oligopoly. After four days his was selected, the match fixing investigation was started by judicial authority.
His statements on 2011 Match-Fixing Scandal in Turkey
- 5 July 2011 "Deep trouble, I didn't expect that much"
- 11 July 2011 "There is not any evidence and file in TFF. Therefore, we can't make an operation. The disciplinary proceeding in this case will start after Attorney Generalship prepare bill of indictment and the court accept the indictment" 
- 14 July 2011 " It is quite out of the question to delay the leauge at the moment" 
- 20 July 2011 "We can't say that there is match-fixing or not, incite or not. According to our position Board of Ethics can adjudge. Therefore Board of Ethics will make the investigation. They will research the documents and prepare a report about the case. Board of Ethics will tell 'There is a match-fixing, incentive pay or not. We will decide according to Board of Ethics decision." 
- 25 July 2011 "Super leauge is postponed to 9 September, Bank Asya First Leauge is postponed to 10 september."
- 2 August 2011 "After authorised body finished their research we will perform their decision without difficulty. We evaluated all possibilities. Our aim is to make start the league by leaving behind all these debates in 9 September."
- 7 August 2011 "We will make our accurate decision about mentioned clubs in the light of Board of Ethics' implications." 
- 10 August 2011 "We are planning to bring the case to end, we are aiming, and hope to make the certain decision about the situation." 
- 15 Ağustos 2011 "Kurulumuz, dosya içeriği ile sınırlı olarak yaptığı inceleme ve değerlendirmeler sonunda kanaat oluşturmaya yetecek düzeyde kanıt bulunan bazı müsabakalardaki eylemlerin; ilgili kişiler ve kişilerin eylem ve davranışlarının kulüpleri izafesi mümkün olduğu durumlarda spor kulüpleri bakımından şike, şikeye teşebbüs, teşvik primi veya teşvik primine teşebbüs oluştuğu kanaatine ulaşmış, bazı müsabakalar bakımından ya da olaylarda adı geçen kişiler açısından ise kanaat oluşturmaya yetecek kanıt bulunmadığı şeklinde görüş bildirmiştir" 
- 15 August 2011 "The Report of the TFF's Ethics Committee was received. Researches was finished. However, we decided to wait Attorney Generalship indictment' occuring to make a certain decision. It is impossible pass judgment with these documents we have. If there are any clubs that feel suspicious they are free not to attend Europe Cup, It is their decision…"
- 24 August 2011 "No, neither leaugue has started nor postponed. Everyone is talking. No, it is quite out of the question."
- 24 August 2011 "It is not in the law court process yet, when it happened we will make our decision."
- 24 Ağustos 2011 "UEFA'nın şike konusundaki temsilcisi dün savcılarla yaptığı görüşmede buradaki hukuki süreci öğrendi. Nasıl gelişmekte olduğunu öğrendi. Biz biliyorsunuz savunma alamadığımız için gizli karar nedeniyle, iddianamenin mahkeme tarafından kabul edilmesini bekleyeceğimizi ifade etmiştik. UEFA temsilcisinin, bu gizliliğin kaldırılması yönünde talepleri oldu ama Cumhuriyet savcıları bunun kaldırılmasının mümkün olmadığını, yasa gereği soruşturmanın gizli olduğundan bahsettiler, gayet iyi bir görüşme geçti. Çok iyi izlenimlerle ayrıldı." 
- 25 Ağustos 2011 "Gerek Fenerbahçe’nin maruz kalabileceği ağır disiplin yaptırımları, gerekse ülkemizin maruz kalabileceği disiplin yaptırımları göz önünde bulundurularak, Fenerbahçe’nin bu sezon UEFA Şampiyonlar Ligi’ne katılmaktan men edilmesine karar verilmiştir…"
- 9 September 2011 "Turkish Football is in a dark and beastly situation. We built this situation altogether. We created this people altogether."
- 30 September 2011 "Fenerbahçe applied to CAS and we have to defend ourself. We do not mention tapes and detainees in the defending. We are gracious, and we want everyone to see this. We did not recoment Trabzonspor." 
- 9 December 2011 “We are not going to wait for the court verdict. We are going to decide when the documents arrive us.” 
- 9 December 2011 "We demand the additional documents and evidences in the bill of indictment. As we declare before Leaugue will be completed. We want to make the decisions which are about the people as soon as possible. However at first, we have to take their statements . We will make decisions which are about football clubs after the season finished. According to Sport laws we have the authority of decision because privacy term has pulled away, and the documents will be sent us."
- 10 December 2011 "That day, We talked to Fenerbahce administrators again in the morning and afternoon. In our reply to UEFA we informed that because of the lack of time Fenerbahce could not make the decision. Therefore we announce that we are banning Fenerbahce attending to Champions league. And we left friendly. Also I told Nihat Özdemir “Somebody must go to Geneve tomorrow, Meet UEFA“. Nihat Özdemir wanted to attend.
- 20 December 2011 "The relegation rule will not chance. If I am here it will not. 58th article of TFF will not convert. You can add my sign under this word. 
- 20 December 2011 "The secrecy decision has canceled now, okey. Did Tabzonspor request The Report of the TFF's Ethics Committee documnets after secrecy canceled? Did we say no? 
- 21 December 2011 "The Report of the TFF's Ethics Committee is a interim report. The ultimate documents were received today. According to this ultimate reports Board of Ethics will study again and thet will make an ultimate decision. As you all know Board of Ethics's report is a suggestment, not a outcome. The only side who evaluate the report with the current instructions is TFF administrative body. " 
- 28 December 2011 "Relegation should desuetude, I want this aswell, in my opinion point cutback should be, but match-fixing and incentive payments should not be in the same category. 
- 26 March 2013 "Mehmet Ali Aydinlar who is the former minister of TFF declared that Aziz Yildirim has sign a protocol with UEFA. He does not clarify the subject yet but It seems he waits for the final decision of UEFA.